In just a few short days, many in the retail industry will be coming together in New York for Retail's Big Event, NRF 2023. HP is not only excited to be part of the event but also to debut new additions to the Engage portfolio of products. The Engage portfolio is designed to bring reliable, versatile, and secure solutions that power consumer and associate experiences in retail and hospitality environments. Alongside our customers, we strive to delight, inspire loyalty, and maximize revenue potential. The latest additions to the portfolio, the HP Engage Express, and the HP Engage Go 13.5”, are perfect for modern businesses that are continually evolving to meet the needs of their customers.
Consumers expect choices, both online and offline, with 87% of consumers reporting that they are happy to see retailers making self-checkout available in stores1. The HP Engage Express, with its small footprint and sleek design, enables businesses to implement self-service options across a wide range of touchpoints throughout their environment. HP has participated in providing self-service capabilities for years by enabling businesses to integrate various components of the Engage portfolio. However, the Engage Express is the first complete self-service kiosk solution from HP.
The HP Engage Express is powered by the HP Engage One Pro All-in-One system which gives customers maximum performance and reliability as well as a wide range of options including screen size and orientation and a range of integrated peripheral options.
- Delivers fast and consistent experiences with a system powered by up to an Intel® Core™ i9 CPU2 and optional Intel® vPro®3 for remote management
- The vibrant FHD touchscreen delivers responsive touch and high visibility
- Choose from countertop or full pedestal stands4, three screen sizes5, and portrait or landscape orientation to fit your unique needs
- Durable stands are constructed with 14-gauge galvanized steel enabling them to withstand high traffic environments
- A range of integrated options to enable a wide range of use cases including a printer6, payment terminal, barcode scanners and even bagging shelves7
Last year, we announced the HP Engage Go 10”, our next generation tablet-based convertible solution that enables sales associates to easily transition between fixed and mobile operations. Today, we’re adding the HP Engage Go 13.5” to the Engage family, providing a larger screen with more real estate and more options for in-store applications. In addition to enhanced viewing for traditional, fixed position scenarios, the larger screen is an excellent option for consultative selling use cases.
- High performance tablet with 11th generation Intel® Core i3 & Core i5 processors9
- Integrated options to enable a wide range of use cases including 5G10, fingerprint reader, barcode scanner, NFC, magnetic strip reader11, and payment terminal support12
- Up to 10 hours of battery life with HP Fast Charge Technology that enables 50% battery life in just 30 minutes of charging13, 14
We aim to deliver maximum flexibility and options to our customers, including choice in operating systems. We have been working closely with Google to make additional operating system choices available to retail and hospitality customers.
- A number of our Engage platforms now have the option to be purchased with a Windows or Android OS, and with the new HP Engage OS Converter tool, HP can now enable customers to future-proof their devices with the ability to migrate from Windows to Android 15.
- Google and HP have also been actively collaborating to certify HP Engage Express Devices for ChromeOS Flex which is a secure, cloud-first, easy-to-manage, and fast operating system. Google has certified ChromeOS Flex on multiple HP Engage platforms, providing a joint solution that is ideal for various retail and hospitality use cases including self-service and interactive digital signage.
HP is excited to be attending Retail’s Big Show, NRF 2023, in booth #5203. We look forward to engaging with customers and partners. Please stop by our booth #5203 to learn more about how HP can help you deliver on your brand promise. Google will also host the device at their booth (#5607), where you can learn more about Android and ChromeOS Flex.