- HP Sustainable Impact helped drive more than $1.6 billion in new sales1 in FY19 — a 69 percent increase year-over-year.
- Advances diversity and inclusion agenda: 63 percent of U.S. hires were from underrepresented groups; 40 percent of global new hires were women; exceeded veteran hiring goal by 43 percent.
- Contributes $698 million in overall economic impact through its Supplier Diversity Program.2
- Announces commitment to double number of Black and African American executives by 2025; HP Foundation pledges $500,000 to social justice organizations as part of broader efforts to combat systemic racism, as well as 200 percent matching of employee donations.
- Publishes inaugural Human Rights Progress Report to drive transparency and long-term community impact.
- Commits to eliminate 75 percent of single-use plastic packaging by 2025 compared to 2018.3
- Expands HP Sustainable Forests Collaborative with addition of the Arbor Day Foundation, Chenming Paper, Domtar and New Leaf Paper.
Read more about the 2019 Sustainable Impact Report in this press release.