- HP study reveals optimism among SMB business owners
- Bouncing back will require SMBs innovation in work processes, flexible work options and customized products and services
- SMBs unclear on how to innovate, especially when cashflow is a key concern
- Indonesia, India, Vietnam, Australia, and Thailand SMBs are the most confident of their ability to be innovative
- SMBs in Japan, South Korea and Singapore are more conservative about their predictions for the future based on the global nature of their economies
- HP is introducing remote work solutions to enable SMBs to stay productive and effective
Read more about the Asia SMB Report in this press release.