PALO ALTO, Calif., June 15, 2020 — HP Inc. today unveiled its new HP ENVY 6000 printer series, a simply intuitive device designed for today’s families who lead dynamic, busy lives where work, school and life intersect. Watch here.
As families continue to not only work from home – but look for fun ways to keep their kids learning at home over the summer, we wanted to make their printing experience effortless,” said Xavier Garcia, Global Head and General Manager, Print Hardware Solutions, HP Inc. "Our new printers introduced today were designed for those adapting to remote working and learning, offering easy set up solutions with a smart control panel that intuitively lights up when needed.”
The new ENVY printers have never been more useful. Key features include:
- Innovative design and smart device user experience
- Beautiful, industrial design for contemporary homes – made with more than 20% recycled plastic by weight5.
- Smart, intuitive user interface makes device interactions seamless with guided edge lighting that indicates printer status; buttons appear only when needed.
- Self-healing dual-band Wi-Fi keeps families connected and prevents interruptions1.
- Effortless to use with the HP Smart app
- Simple printer set up for all the devices in the home2.
- Easily print, scan, copy, and even fax all from your mobile device2.
- Access to hundreds of free learning printables.
- Never run out of ink with Instant Ink delivery service3,4
- Replacement cartridges are automatically delivered when you need them4.
- Save up to 50 percent3 with plans starting as low as $2.99 a month.