- Designed to meet the evolving needs of enterprises and their hybrid workforces
- Delivers the right devices and supplies to an employee’s doorstep
- Empowers hybrid workers to be as productive, connected, and secure as possible
Palo Alto, CA, October 7, 2021 — HP Inc. today announced a unified PC and print offering1 to help create a strong hybrid work foundation for enterprises and their employees. HP Work from Home2 is a simple solution for IT leaders to securely and easily deploy and manage HP PCs, printers, and supplies to a distributed workforce.
“Hybrid work is here—and it’s here to stay,” said George Brasher, Global Head and General Manager, Print Services and Solutions, HP Inc. “HP Work from Home is a workforce-centric approach aligned to the way people work today.”
“While there are a lot of benefits to hybrid work, there are also a lot of challenges,” said Sumeer Chandra, Global Head and General Manager, Personal Systems Services, HP Inc. “With this combined offering, CIOs and IT managers can easily procure, deploy, and manage PCs and printers, plus ink or toner, no matter where the workforce is located.”
The HP Work from Home service includes:
- PC and print hardware delivered to the home or office
- Supplies auto replenishment proactively schedules ink or toner delivery
- Proactive insights3 to help manage and support your remote employees, including remote diagnostics and next-business day support4 to help reduce disruptions
- Hardware-enforced protection built into select devices5,6 and an always-on, always-acting defense for remote work environments across PCs and printers so employees can work with strong security from anywhere without worry
HP is expected to add cloud security management and secure print path capabilities, to HP Work from Home printers in the Winter of 2021, allowing IT administrators to gain visibility and simplify the management of essential security settings for remote devices.
HP Work from Home is currently available in the U.S. The program is expected to launch in additional countries throughout 2021 and 2022.
For more information and news on HP’s hybrid work services and solutions, visit the press kit here.
About HP Inc.
HP Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our product and service portfolio of personal systems, printers and 3D printing solutions, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at www.hp.com.