- 80 percent of small businesses rely on printing, yet 55 percent do not have time to manage the technology1
- HP Instant Ink now delivers toner to small businesses for multiple printers, multiple locations, on one bill
- New HP+ advanced features with Smart Admin Dashboard2 make printer management effortless
- New HP LaserJet Pro 3000 and 4000 series delivers fast, multi-functional, high-performance printing
- Security monitoring, proactive alerts and pre-configured features for advanced security
- HP Instant Ink has less packaging, fewer shipments and easy cartridge recycling3 with HP Planet Partners
- Forest First with HP+ supports protecting and restoring the world’s forests with every page printed
Palo Alto, Calif., August 25, 2022 – Today at HP Amplify™ Executive Forum, HP Inc’s (NYSE: HPQ) annual partner roadshow, the company introduced HP Instant Ink for small business and the new LaserJet Pro with HP+ designed to simplify technology management for small business owners. With a single Instant Ink account, small businesses automatically receive device-specific supplies (ink or toner) for multiple devices in multiple locations. Combined with advanced features on the new LaserJet Pro with HP+, an Instant Ink subscription can help small businesses save time and money, makes recycling cartridges easy, and protects and restores forests around the world.
“No one listens to the needs of small business and responds like HP. Entrepreneurs need printing to be effortless – from the set-up process to ordering supplies to monitoring security,” said Xavier Garcia, Global Head of Print Hardware Systems at HP. “HP Instant Ink for small business and the new LaserJet Pro with HP+, is an intuitive printing system requiring minimal management so that small business owners can dedicate their time and energy to growing their businesses.”
Responding to the Needs of Small Businesses
To navigate an increasingly challenging economy, and position themselves for long-term growth, small business owners need new processes, ways of working and technologies to boost their productivity. Over 80 percent of small businesses rely on printing to run their business, according to a survey of small business owners conducted with Morning Consult. Yet, 55 percent say they do not have time to manage the technology.
One small business owner surveyed said, “Managing printers is not a very efficient use of time or energy.” With a second business decision maker surveyed saying, “Everything is becoming more and more automated. Perhaps this could also be applied to printers. It would be nice if the machines could order ink and toner on their own.”
Survey respondents say they need a multi-functional printer that is simple to set up and effortless to manage, with automatic ink and toner cartridge reminders and the ability to pair seamlessly across multiple devices.