PALO ALTO, Calif., January 4, 2022 – HyperX, the gaming peripherals team at HP Inc. and brand leader in gaming and esports, today announced new additions to its award-winning gaming accessories lineup at CES 2022. Underscoring its commitment to support wireless gaming needs, the latest HyperX products include the HyperX™ Cloud Alpha Wireless gaming headset with up to 300 hours1 of battery life, HyperX Clutch™ wireless gaming controller and Pulsefire Haste wireless gaming mouse. In addition to wireless peripherals, HyperX also introduced the Alloy Origins™ 65 mechanical gaming keyboard with HyperX Red and Aqua mechanical switches, Cloud II gaming headset in a new white and pink colorway and Cloud Core headset with DTS® Headphone:X® audio.
“CES sets the tone for consumer technology in 2022 and is a great time for HyperX to share our latest innovations and demonstrate our continued dedication to bring gamers high-performance products,” said Kevin Hague, vice president and general manager, HyperX. “As producers of professional gaming-grade accessories, HyperX is committed to outfitting the gaming and esports communities with the best products for extended gaming sessions, esports tournaments or casual gaming with friends.”
The latest HyperX line of products offer new levels of comfort, performance and control and are designed to improve the gameplay experience for gamers at all levels.
- HyperX Cloud Alpha Wireless Gaming Headset: Cloud Alpha Wireless offers the longest-lasting battery in a wireless gaming headset2 with up to 300 hours1 of battery life on a single charge. The headset provides an immersive audio experience with DTS® Headphone:X®3 and utilizes new-and-improved, custom-designed Dual Chamber Technology and HyperX 50mm Drivers that feature a slimmer, lighter design while maintaining the sound and performance of the original wired version. Cloud Alpha Wireless provides signature HyperX comfort with soft, pliable leatherette and custom plush memory foam and a durable aluminum frame for long-lasting durability and stability. The headset features a detachable noise-cancelling mic with LED status indicator and onboard audio controls on the ear cup.
- HyperX Clutch Wireless Gaming Controller: For improved mobile gaming control, HyperX Clutch wireless controller offers a familiar controller layout and comfortable textured controller grips to enhance in-game performance. It provides wireless support for Android mobile devices via Bluetooth 4.2 or a 2.4GHz wireless receiver. A USB-C to USB-A cable is included as a wired connection to PC for gaming, allowing users to take full advantage of gaming on the cloud via multiple devices. The Clutch wireless controller includes a detachable and adjustable mobile phone clip that expands from 41mm to 86mm and comes equipped with a built-in rechargeable battery offering up to 19 hours of battery life on a single charge.4
- HyperX Pulsefire Haste Wireless Gaming Mouse: Pulsefire Haste wireless mouse utilizes an ultra-light honeycomb hex shell design that offers quicker movements and increased ventilation. The mouse offers gaming-grade wireless technology with a low latency wireless connection that operates on reliable 2.4GHz frequency and features long-lasting battery life with up to 100 hours on a single charge.5 Pulsefire Haste wireless mouse features six programmable buttons with onboard memory and uses TTC Golden micro dustproof switches rated for up to 80 million clicks. The mouse is also anti-dust and features a water-resistant IP55 rating. Built with low-friction, pure virgin-grade PTFE skates for effortless glide movement, Pulsefire Haste includes grip tape for both sides of the mouse as well as the left and right mouse buttons and includes a replacement set of PTFE skates. The mouse is customizable with HyperX NGENUITY software and allows users to personalize DPI settings, RGB lighting, button assignments, and record macros.
- HyperX Alloy Origins 65 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard: Alloy Origins 65 features a space-saving 65 percent form factor with dedicated arrow keys, delete, page up, and page down keys to maximize functionality and desktop real estate for ultimate mouse movement. The keyboard features HyperX mechanical switches built for performance, longevity and rated with an 80 million lifetime click rating per switch. The keyboard includes RGB backlit keys with an exposed LED design for brighter illumination with radiant lighting effects and five adjustable brightness levels. Origins 65 utilizes premium double shot PBT keycaps with secondary key functions for long-term use and durability. HyperX NGENUITY software allows users to personalize lighting,6 Game Mode and macro settings, offering up to three profiles with on-board memory. The keyboard is available in HyperX Red linear switches or HyperX Aqua tactile switches.7
- HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset: Cloud II utilizes an advanced audio control box that offers 7.1 virtual surround sound8 and features signature HyperX memory foam, premium leatherette and a durable aluminum frame to provide long-lasting durability, stability and ultimate comfort for prolonged gaming sessions. The advanced audio control box delivers 7.1 virtual surround sound with independent audio and microphone volume control. Gamers can easily toggle on 7.1 virtual surround sound with a push of a button. The headset uses specially tuned 53mm drivers that offer rich, impactful sounds with clarity and precision. Cloud II offers multi-device compatibility9 and utilizes a detachable noise-cancelling mic that provides clearer voice quality, game sounds and reduced background noise. Cloud II combines a fresh new pink and white colorway with signature HyperX comfort and sound.
- HyperX Cloud Core Gaming Headset: Cloud Core gaming headset is designed for an immersive in-game audio experience with DTS® Headphone:X®3 that offers accurate 3D audio spatialization. Cloud Core is built with durable aluminum frame and adjustable headband to provide long-lasting durability and utilizes signature HyperX memory foam and soft leatherette to provide signature HyperX comfort. The headset includes a flexible, detachable noise-canceling microphone that is Discord and TeamSpeak certified.
Specifications for the announced products are available here.
The new products will be available through the HyperX U.S. network of retail and e-tail outlets as follows:
- Cloud Alpha Wireless Gaming Headset – pricing and expected availability in February at $199.99
- HyperX Clutch Wireless Gaming Controller – pricing and expected availability in March at $49.99
- Pulsefire Haste Wireless Gaming Mouse – pricing and expected availability in February at $79.99
- Alloy Origins 65 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – pricing and expected availability in February at $99.99
- Cloud II Gaming Headset – pricing and expected availability in March at $99.99
- Cloud Core Gaming Headset – pricing and expected availability in January at $69.99
Pricing on HyperXgaming.com is subject to change without notice. Retailers’ pricing may vary.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, HyperX may experience some product and shipping delays. HyperX is taking every possible measure to work with partners to minimize the impact on its customers and ensure product availability and timely delivery.
Our gaming partners on the OMEN and Victus by HP teams have likewise announced some spectacular new gaming products at CES. Click here to find out more!
For 18 years, HyperX’s mission has been to develop gaming solutions for every type of gamer and the company is consistently recognized for delivering products that provide superior comfort, aesthetics, performance, and reliability. Under the tagline of “WE’RE ALL GAMERS,” HyperX gaming headsets, keyboards, mice, USB microphones, and console accessories are the choice of everyday gamers as well as celebrity ambassadors, pro gamers, tech enthusiasts, and overclockers worldwide because they meet the most stringent product specifications and are built with best-in-class components. For more information, please go to www.hyperxgaming.com.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our product and service portfolio of personal systems, printers, and 3D printing solutions, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.