- Eighty-nine percent of workers report reluctance to return to the office because of sub-optimal technology1.
- Enhanced by HP Presence, the company recharges its next-generation commercial PCs across the entire HP EliteBook, ProBook, and ZBook devices lineup.
- Pushes boundaries on-the-go with performance, management, and support with Z by HP.
- Be seen and heard in every meeting with new innovations from HP and Poly that deliver optimal work setups in and out of the office.
CHICAGO, March 29, 2023 – Today at the Amplify™ Partner Conference, HP Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) announced new products and solutions to usher in the next era of hybrid work for everyone with a comprehensive set of computing solutions for hybrid flexibility.
With only 22 percent of workers describing themselves as ‘thriving’ in hybrid work,2 it’s clear companies are still figuring out how to make hybrid work. “Most companies want to move past the ‘forced return’ to the office era of hybrid work,” said Alex Cho, President of Personal Systems, HP Inc. “The challenge is, they’re not sure how to. We believe the future is hybrid flexibility, which delivers the best of the home and the office to workers everywhere.”
According to HP’s Future of Work study, 80 percent of workers want to be in the office some of the time3, but many companies continue to struggle to get workers back in the office. HP research suggests that the most significant barrier to a return to office is a sub-optimal technology experience. In fact, 89 percent say technology is the most important factor driving return to office decisions1. Similarly, of those who report thriving in hybrid work, 90 percent believe that access to the right technology and tools leads to a positive work experience.4 To accelerate employees’ return to work, the right technology is required for optimal work setups, enabling success for companies and their employees.
“Hybrid work does not equate to remote work. True hybrid work creates a great culture that connects people, raises productivity, and builds engagement. Technology is the biggest factor in doing that,” said Guayente Sanmartin, Global Head of Commercial Systems and Displays Solutions, HP Inc. “HP is the only company that can truly make hybrid work across all spaces – home, office, and in between – and we’re going big with innovations to help keep people connected, productive, and secure.”
HP Presence Enriches Collaboration Experiences in the Era of Hybrid Flexibility
Since 2021, HP Presence5 has enriched video conferencing experiences on the PC with intuitive collaboration innovations for people to truly feel connected while working together at home or in the office. HP Presence will be available across all HP commercial notebooks6 – from ProBook and Dragonfly series to Z by HP mobile workstations. This provides companies the critical solutions for revitalizing collaboration, culture, innovation, and productivity to make working in or out of the office a seamless experience. Innovations include multi-camera experiences enabling users to be shown while whiteboarding at the same time and Auto Camera Select for face tracking makes meetings more engaging and natural.
Work Seamlessly at Home, Office, Meeting Spaces, and On-the-Go
The next generation of HP EliteBook and ProBook devices are equipped for premium collaboration with HP Presence and next-level productivity. As users move throughout the day from home to office to meeting rooms, these devices are designed for hybrid flexibility:
- HP EliteBook 800 and 805 G10 Series PCs: Featuring the world’s most advanced business convertible for collaboration,7 the lineup makes virtual meetings authentic and interactive with HP Presence technology. Equipped with a 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processor8 or next-generation AMD Ryzen™ processor9 and up to 64GB LPDDR5 memory,10 the series features enterprise-ready security and manageability.
- HP EliteBook 600 and 605 G10 Series PCs: Equipping workforces with the latest technology at a cost-effective price point, the premium design, collaboration experiences, manageability, and security will empower users to be heard and seen whether in the office or remotely. The PCs have a 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processor8 or next-generation AMD Ryzen™ processor.9 The HP EliteBook 600 Series devices feature two USB Type A (USB 3.2 Gen 1), one Thunderbolt™ 4 with USB4 Type-C® port, and one multifunction USB Type-C® port for easy configuring. The HP EliteBook 605 Series lineup is outfitted with three USB Type A (USB 3.2 Gen 1) and one multifunction USB Type-C® port.
- HP ProBook 400 and 405 G10 Series PCs: Enabling SMB leaders and employees to thrive in hybrid while getting the most out of their IT investment by offering built-in collaboration tools for productivity, multi-layered security, and a durable, serviceable chassis. The notebooks feature performance that accelerates the productivity of a growing business with a 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processor8 or next-generation AMD Ryzen™ processor.9